Haiti

Haiti is suffering from the massive Jan 12 earthquake and needs our help. Below I've posted some first-hand accounts of the quake from people in Haiti. Please consider a donation to an organization in Haiti. If you would like to give directly to a Haitian family, please contact me (anna.versluis@gmail.com).

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

From Saturday, June 11






I went to Guerline's place this morning. We spent the entire morning talking and it was really, really nice. She's doing well. She had a choir practice at 2pm so I left then, went to a supermarket to see if my debit card works there (it does, at least for buying things) and returned to Pierre's. Most everyone was watching the Argentine soccer game at 3pm but I ended up sleeping through the entire game. This evening I watched the end of Miss Congeniality II with the girls and then we played a card game. It's been hot today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home