Haiti

Haiti is suffering from the massive Jan 12 earthquake and needs our help. Below I've posted some first-hand accounts of the quake from people in Haiti. Please consider a donation to an organization in Haiti. If you would like to give directly to a Haitian family, please contact me (anna.versluis@gmail.com).

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Interview in Fond Verette

This is a video of Anna interviewing a woman near Fond Verette. Sorry the video is so grainy, I had to compress it to upload it to the web. In the video, you'll see how Ben's Kreyol stacks up to Samuel's english! Click here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2016776056

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Joy Versluis said...

Hard to know who's the key actor--the Haitian version Anna Nicole, the Delco chuckling guy off camera, or sandal man who vies for everyone's attention.

Anna, how many years have you had that shirt?!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The shirt is new to me--really! I bought it at one of the gizillion thrift stores in Ventura in February.

But I do still have the one that you're thinking about. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home